Saturday, March 20, 2010

     So as I sit here in starbucks before I go to work trying to find that little extra energy that's gunna coast me through my nine hour day (though I've yet to find the remedy), I realized I'm happy. Now I know I've been happy for a while, but I'm talking about a different kind of happy. I've turned a corner. Im no longer in the cusp of working towards something... I'm doing it. Right in the middle of it all. I'm working towards a goal and hard work has never felt so rewarding. I can taste it. LA seems closer everyday. Living with you, running errands, sleeping in, cooking,the Casey family... I have the puzzle pieces in place, all I need now is patience.


     My big sister had her opening nigt last night and I've heard all words like "AMAZING" and "SOOOOO GOOD"... Etc. I know she's amazing... I mean, it's not every day you decide someones family after the fourth time you've ever hung out with them... But I would kill to go see her!!! I mean, not literally kill... Ok maybe...

     

     I've been looking into bartending down in LA. Only thing with bartending is I'm afraid my insomnia would return. And with a vengence, but I think I might be really happy with a job like that. Just conversing with people all night... I dunno. If I could work with dogs I'd be happier... So much nicer than people.


     I have a show this Thursday, but I don't feel good about it. All my rehearsals have fallen through for one reason or another, the other peoples faults and mine too. No ones to blame, it just hasn't come together. I'm hoping i have a day off before thrusday so I can just have maybe like a four hour rehearsal... Even if I'm just by myself.


     Anywho, although this coffee I've been drinking hasn't done it's job, I believe this blog has. You now know where I am in my life. Now, off to work!


- Corey


No comments: