Tuesday, February 23, 2010

21? Try 5...

Let me just start off by saying I had the best 21st I could have ever imagined.

Here was my crew for the majority of it.

And then was joined by amazing sister Siera later on, which completed my night perfectly!!! It was an amazing day from start to finish.


Lemme just say this though:

Dear Alcohol,

I will ALWAYS choose cream soda over you. Always.

Your new friend,
Corey



Anywho, I was talking to my buddy Dustin and he may want to come with me to L.A. which would solve A LOT of my problems. Instanly. We wanna be bartenders in Downtown Disneyland. Aiming high, but bartenders would be awesome none the less.

I just wanna be in L.A.

I miss it.

I love it.

I love you.



P.S. Siera... I need hella mo' photos of you an me.

2 comments:

Siera Eden said...

couple things...


-don't give up on cream soda. it didn't do ANYTHING to you.

-we do need hella more pics.

i should upload them...hehe


-come back soon brotha!

Sun light. Moon bright. said...

A damn good 21st birthday weekend!

Crossin my fingers for sooo many things right now I'm running out of fingers!

-come back Nowish ;)