Tuesday, May 11, 2010

I dunno...

I'm happy. I really am.

But i cant help but feel stuck right now. Now that i'm out of work til my doctor approves me on the 27th. But whatever. I cant change it, so i might as well enjoy it for what it's worth. It's a chance to write music. see friends. kind of like a reset for my life right now.

A chance to clear up any stress i had pent up. Catch up on sleep (and T.V. shows.). And heal. By the time i'm back at work it'll be like day one again. And in a way that's kind of comforting. A fresh start at an old thing.

Anywho, I love LA. I've made new friends every single time i'm down here and improved on the ones from before (Legacy... you will love me some day).

Found a quite i love today

"Love is like a friendship caught on fire: In the beginning a flame, very pretty, often hot and fierce, but still only light and flickering. As love grows older, our hearts mature and our love becomes as coals, deep-burning and unquenchable."- Bruce Lee

Something about this quote made me feel very at ease... for just a moment. And I love that.

Well, lets keep this one short for now.

No comments: